kushal added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
> can someone ( @kushal,  @sayanchowdhury , ?) be responsible for tracking down
> the root cause of this and getting it fixed? This is becoming a pain and is
> giving us bad information for releasing the next 2W release.

Yesterday I fixed both the new boxes and got fedmsg-hub enabled on them. We are
going to remove the old production hardware and move these new boxes into
production. So this test was done knowingly for yesterday (still today in your
timezone). We will take the box out of fedmsg till we put them back as the
production servers.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/182