On 12/13/2016 02:36 PM, Adam Miller wrote:
> It is with great pleasure that the Fedora Project Announces the availability
> of the Fedora Docker Layered Image Build Service[0] to the Fedora Contributor
> Community!
>
> With this announcement we are opening availability of the Docker Layered
> Image Build Service for the Docker Layered Images[1] that the Fedora Cloud
> SIG[2] has been the primary maintainers[3] of on GitHub into DistGit as
> official components of Fedora. From there we will be extending an invitation
> to all Fedora Contributors to maintain Docker Layered Image Containers for
> official release by the Fedora Project. Currently this effort is to enable
> the Fedora Cloud/Atomic WG[2] goals which target Fedora Atomic Host[4] as a
> primary deliverable to power the future of Cloud. This is also to enable the
> Fedora Modularity[5] work be delivered as Containers in the future as Fedora
> becomes fundamentally more modular in nature.
>
> How do I get started?

[snip]

Adam, this is great news!

Reading through the announcement and links, one thing that wasn't clear to me
is which docker registry will store the layered images and how they will be
organized in repos.  Also, what is the release / update process?  Thank you in
advance for pointers to this information.

Cheers
-- Dennis