Folks,

Looking at the new FDLIBS, I'm noticing that there's not a narrative
description of the image required or provided anywhere that I can find.
Clearly one is needed for users.  So, here's a proposal:

New Required LABELs:

        USAGE: single command line giving usage example
             for invoking the container; will be "N/A" for
             some containers.

          * What service/software it provides
          * What specific purpose it fulfills, if required
          * Notes on how to use it, if not covered by USAGE,
            such as how to supply configuration files
          * Depedencies on other images (e.g. "requires a database")
          * Links to documentation for the Software, if any

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS