dustymabe added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
another option here is to slightly change how mirrormanager tracks what mirrors
have the 2 week atomic content. Right now it's all tracked as part of one "2WA"
module so if any mirror has any 2W content then it passes and will be given out
to a user. If we tracked each two week release as a separate module then we
could avoid getting links to mirrors that don't have the content yet and
initially when no mirrors have the content yet, we would just fall back to
dl.fedoraproject.org.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/184