dustymabe added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
yes. more than once a day is a possibility that is why I added the number to
the end: `20170130.0`, `20170130.1`

So I think we are settling in on `year.month.day.serial` where serial is the
increment for the number of the ostrees that have been built that day. The
remaining question is whether or not we add `25` to the front of it.

so the options are `20170130.0` or `25.20170130.0`.

Does this sound like an accurate summary of how this discussion is going? do we
need the `25` or is that implied because the remote you are talking to is the
ostree repo for f25 ?
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/229