dustymabe reported a new issue against the project: `atomic-wg` that you are
following:
``
We have identified quite a few policy decisions that need to be made
surrounding containers before we can start reviewing these things in bulk. Some
of the issues are below:

- https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/235
- https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/234
- https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/233

We need to have a group of people really get together and hash these issues out
and publish the results so that we can start reviewing containers at a faster
rate. I am giving the point on this to @jberkus as discussed in today's IRC
meeting. A VFAD next week would probably be a great way to hash out some of
this and get decisions back to users and reviewers fast.

other interested parties that want to take part in the discussion are @gbraad,
@kushal, @jhogarth. It's also required that @maxamillion be there and would
probably be good to have @jbrooks there. I'll add more names as I find people.

``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/238