dustymabe reported a new issue against the project: `atomic-wg` that you are
following:
``

The `20170215` qcow/vagrant images we released don't properly detect and use
static deltas. I've been told this is because we are leaving the
`fedora-atomic/25/x86_64/updates/docker-host` ref on the system as a result of
the
[trickery](https://pagure.io/fedora-kickstarts/c/3fd7e8b00972e53fbea43c72365a2a64dbd6c453?branch=f25)
 we perform in the installer.

The non-use of static deltas won't be a big issue once [this
issue](https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree/pull/710) is fixed upstream, but
leaving around the ref is supposedly bad because some files that could get
cleaned up won't and will take up space that they shouldn't.

We'll just move to a model where we don't leave around the other ref. PR
[here](https://pagure.io/fedora-kickstarts/pull-request/150)
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/241