dustymabe reported a new issue against the project: `atomic-wg` that you are
following:
``
If we are able to move from 0.7.8 to 0.7.9 version of cloud-init in Fedora 25
we will be able to add support for another cloud provider. I've been told by
@larsks that 0.7.9 fixes a lot of bugs and we should probably want to move to
it than stay back. I'm still a bit cautious here so let's give the following
images a spin and really hammer cloud-init and make a decision.

https://dustymabe.fedorapeople.org/fedora-25-atomic-host-cloud-init-0.7.9.qcow2

https://dustymabe.fedorapeople.org/fedora-25-cloud-base-cloud-init-0.7.9.qcow2

Since we currently don't release updated cloud base images the testing of that
image is kind of "extra" but figured I would throw it out there in the hopes we
might find a bug that we might not have otherwise.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/259