jasonbrooks added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
The atomic-specific bits of each atomic host are very close. The questions
relating to each, including things like enabling gpg sig verification or
mirroring ostree content, generally apply to both centos and fedora atomic. You
can run centos or fedora-based containers on both hosts, rpm ostree issues
apply to both, etc.

I really like the idea of bringing our "atomic" communities closer together, of
having a main place to hang out and field q's that's more focused.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/295