dustymabe added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
> Anyways, I think we've already decided that the ostree refs use${basearch}
> (which is ultimately from libdnf, which should match dnf/yum), since
> rpm-ostree learned to substitute that.

so I would be able to do something like: `ostree remote add fedora
http://dl.fp.o/atomic/${releasever}/${basearch}` ? This is not something we can
do today, right?

For ostreesetup we would need something like: `ostreesetup --nogpg
--osname=fedora-atomic --remote=fedora-atomic
--url=https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/atomic/$releasever/
--ref=fedora/$releasever/$basearch/atomic-host` - which would be a change we
would need to make to anaconda I believe

> I think it's worth pointing a pungi developer at this thread and see what
> they think.  But...it shouldn't be too hard to do this substitution in
> Anaconda either.

yeah I think the punfi RFE is strictly being able to inject an ostreesetup line
in the kickstart files I opened an RFE here: https://pagure.io/pungi/issue/673
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/299