chrismurphy added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
Ahh sorry, I kinda figured realistically there are only three options: ext4,
XFS, and Btrfs, and the only one not mentioned so far is Btrfs.

There's some hits of people using it in AWS contexts, but I have not yet run
across Btrfs + overlayfs. So, I started a thread on linux-bt...@vger.kernel.org
to see if anyone's using containers with Btrfs + overlayfs. Insofar as I'm
aware it's not a pathological combination, I'm just gonna guess to the vast
majority it seems redundant, but they each bring different things to the table.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/281