Toolforge services should be back to normal now. The problem is not yet fully understood, but details will trickle in on the tracking task, below.

On 12/12/17 6:08 PM, Andrew Bogott wrote:
Hello all,

Some tools running on the Toolforge Kubernetes cluster are currently suffering from network failures. It's not yet fully diagnosed, although we have some ideas as to how to at least reduce the impact. The tracking bug is https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T182722.

We'll send another update when we have more information and/or when things are resolved; in the meantime no action is required on your part as we'll most likely restart affected tools and services ourselves as part of fixing the problem.

Sorry for the downtime!

-Andrew + the WMCS team