This is not the best list for this.
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Wikitech-l> would be
better.

If you're wanting to download articles to be able to read them, my
current recommendation is to use <https://www.kiwix.org/en/>. If
you're looking to do something else, a data dump from
<https://dumps.wikimedia.org/> may be a better idea.

If neither of those options are what you are looking for, you can find
the list of pages by number of views at
<https://pageviews.toolforge.org/topviews/?project=en.wikipedia.org&platform=all-access&date=last-year&excludes=>.
You should limit your requests to a reasonable rate, typically no more
than 60-75 requests/minute (but a slower rate if possible is
appreciated). Make sure to also comply with
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User-Agent_policy> so we can yell at
you specifically if there's a problem.

AntiCompositeNumber