I too use bash files (see
https://github.com/PersianWikipedia/fawikibot/tree/master/HujiBot/grid/jobs)
and am planning to move them from grid to k8s in the next few weeks. I have
found the process well-documented and am hoping for the transition to be
easy, like Amir said.

Since at least two people are using this approach, once I am done with my
transition I might go to Wikitech and add some helpful hints for other
users.