On Tue, Jan 3, 2023 at 8:54 AM Roy Smith <r...@panix.com> wrote:

> Putting it on a volume sounds like a plan, thanks.  For now, there wasn't a
> whole lot of data, so scp was good enough.
>
> What should I do with replica.my.cnf?  Should I just copy that over to the
> new instance, or is it host-specific?

Copy it over. You would have copied it from a Toolforge tool
originally as we do not have a mechanism for creating database
credentials for Cloud VPS projects/instances.

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Technical Engagement      Wikimedia Foundation
Principal Software Engineer                               Boise, ID USA