Hi!

We are restarting a switch[1] today at 13:00 UTC.

We are moving all the affected VMs to different hypervisors, and we
expect no downtime, though you might experience the servers being a bit
unresponsive when the migration finally moves the VM (a couple
seconds).

We will reply to this email once it's done.

Thanks!

[1]https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T316544

---
David Caro
SRE - Cloud Services
PGP Signature: 7180 83A2 AC8B 314F B4CE 1171 4071 C7E1 D262 69C3
"Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment."