Hi all! This is a friendly reminder that the language community meeting is
coming up in two days. It is scheduled for Friday, May 31st, from 16:00 to
17:00 UTC. There will be three presentations around the state of language
research, Language Converter project and Incubator Conversations update.
There will also be time for technical Q&A. If you want to bring a technical
discussion to the meeting, add it to the agenda document. Learn more here: <
https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_Language_engineering/Community_meetings#31_May_2024

Looking forward to your participation!

Cheers,

Jon, Mary, Oscar, Amir and Srishti