From: David Nalley [mailto:da...@gnsa.us]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 12:53 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Planet Cloudstack

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Kelcey Damage (BBITS) <kel...@bbits.ca>
wrote:
> I vote for planetcloudstack.org as it removes us from ASF and foes not
> cause trademark infringement.

One could argue that the presence of cloudstack in the domain name is enough
to trigger trademark violation.

There's been some talk elsewhere that perhaps we could setup a different
aggregator on planet.apache.org (right now there is
planet.apache.org/committers, presumably we could set
planet.apache.org/cloudstack and have a different set of rules on who could
be there. )

just a step back, I think part of the goal would be to get content up from
users as well as committers, as often the user blogs are useful in a way
that committer blogs might not be.

Thoughts?

--David