The VR logs all configuration actions by using sudo to execute all
commands. These get logged to /var/log/auth.log
The apache server is used to serve user data and metadata. Apache logs are
logged to /var/log/apache2/
HAProxy logging is limited, but it is logged to /var/log/haproxy.log
The log rotation configuration for these files can be seen in
/etc/logrotate.d/

Chiradeep