Hello Kelcey,
Thanks for the quick response.

I create the additional guest network and the another network interface
gets added to the VM, although the VM isnt accessible from either of the
interfaces. On accessing the VM from the console, i cannot seem ping anyone
outside.

The default gateway in the route table is to the router-instance (r-2-xxx).
I seem to be missing something.

Please let me know.

--
Regards, Kalpak