I would like to get together with all the other Architects, and OPs agents, and
start to build some established best practices for builds.

A way of engaging users in the process of using established convention in
production builds, and providing guidelines to assist new users in preferred
and tested methodologies for implementation.

I think due to the sandbox nature of an IaaS platform, it can be overwhelming
to many people when faced with the decisions of how to build and run an ACS
environment.

Many of us senior users have stable builds in production, and can share our
knowledge relating to the choices we made and most importantly, the 'why'.

Anyways, this is just a wireframe for the  idea.

I would love to hear feedback.

Sent from my iPhone