Until CloudStack 3.0.2 - VMWare support existed in cloudstack and with
the ASF builds we will effectively 'break' this since VMWare is
non-oss. There are other components too but VmWare is the bigger
piece.

Hosters and EndUsers would be affected by this. Is there a plan on
creating the non-oss builds once we have OSS fixed and cleared? I
didn't see a discussion on this.

In my opinion we have three options:

1) Instructions for users to build non-oss components from source
2) Have private hosters/packagers have these binaries in their
repositories and point the endusers to these
3) We create a maven profile to fetch (curl) the non-oss jars from a
non-ASF location, compile against CS, put the artifact on jenkins.c.o

Thoughts? Flames?

--
Prasanna.,