+1 (binding).
I checked sigs, license headers: sounds good.

A minor point is the KEYS file available here
http://people.apache.org/~chipchilders/dist/cloudstack/KEYS .
Perso I would prefer to see it in a scm (most of Apache do that).
Maybe for next release using svnpubsub for dist (at least it will be
in svn and available with distrib)
Let me know if I can help to setup this process.

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com