After the arp issues I had with the current system vm(VR) when behind an RHEL
FW using arp for IP clustering, having the option of a centos VR would be great.

Mixed Linux distro environments can sometimes have unforeseen consequences. And
if a shop is totally RHEL, then forcing them to use non RHEL distros for infra
components makes little sense.

If we can get these alternate system VMs working, then I think it's a good move.

Sent from my iPhone