Yes. I could. I have included elastic -ip.xml file in the networks.xml file.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nalley [mailto:da...@gnsa.us]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 12:30 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Discussion] Doc Reviews on Apache Review Board [WAS RE: Review
Request: Documentation for the new features]

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath
<radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com> wrote:
> A great discussion. I am copying the community.
>
> In the past, I had to resubmit the patches multiple times just because the
> files are overwritten by someone else before they were getting
> reviewed/merged. I had to wait for weeks to get my patches reviewed/
> submitted.
>
> What I feel is that we should not delay the reviews for more than a week. We
> cannot expect the person, who commits the patch, to test his or her patch
> every day to check whether it breaks something.
>
> Correct me if I am wrong. Suggest me the best way to avoid such issues in
> future.

I personally think that a week is a great timeframe for reviewing patches.
That said, I don't think that was the problem in this specific case.

One of the files you added had a xref to a section that doesn't appear to be
included in either the admin or install guide, and thus broke both of those
documents.

The specific error on build is:
Validation failed:
elastic-ip.xml:65: validity error : IDREF attribute linkend references an
unknown ID "creating-network-offerings"

Were you able to get the admin and install guide to build locally?

--David