On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Edison Su <edison...@citrix.com> wrote:

> [...]

But my point is that if I start a thread, people responding shouldn't
have to add me to the "CC" list to get me to read their replies.
That's just silly.  I, being a responsible community member, should
follow up on my own threads.  Right?

And what about my first concern?  How do community wide emails
actually get read, if folks aren't paying attention to the overall
list traffic?