Cool...so, as far as you know, David, if I have an iSCSI target that seems
to be working (I can access it from the iSCSI initiator on my Mac OS X
box), I should be able to add a Primary Storage type in CS (for a cluster
using Xen + XAPI) that leverages that iSCSI target?

That is what I'm currently having trouble with as CS throws an exception.

I plan to try to hook up the iSCSI target directly to Xen next and then use
the PreSetup option in CS to see if that works.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com