I assigned it to myself.

As for the question from Chip.  This change is not intended for 4.1 so I
removed the 4.1 fixed version in the bug.

This change is intended to get prepared for continuing changes we started on
javelin.  It basically puts most of our system vms as services that
cloud-engine helps to provide.  There was no code change but moving directories
tends to cause big code merge problems if done late so I do it early for 4.2.

There's probably due to some of that path problem Marcus was talking about that
cause this bug.  Will take a look.

--Alex