Just to clarify as our community is quite large now, we are purely discussing
code support in the form of patches, correct?

Just to make sure people don't anticipate operations support for potentially 4
simultaneous versions. Also that's a lot of docs and wiki, do we have a plan on
how we are going to handle conflicting wiki statements if version Y changes a
function in version X? Or do we plan to have individual articles per release
with no cleanup schedule.

Sorry for the partial thread hijack :)

Sent from my iPhone