Hi Mice,

As your ElasterShield solution, I see that one hypervisor node has one
ESVA, which acts like Virtual Router. ESVA has one nic connects to Guest
network, one nic connects to Management network. I wonder that how ESVA
listens all network package? It has to talk with hypervisor, isn't it? Or
something likes the "port mirroring" feature on Switch?

@Mice @Sebastien: One more question, do you know how to deploy one more
SystemVM on CloudStack? Config files for system VMs has to appear somewhere
in source code

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U