So far we did not see any difference in minor version Vs Major version
upgrades. Both work the same way.

-----Original Message-----
From: rohityada...@gmail.com [mailto:rohityada...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Rohit
Yadav
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 4:46 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Database diversions for minor releases?

Sudha, CLOUDSTACK-1515 is related to packaging, pl. see the comments on the
issue.

My only concern is that people who have installed 4.0.1 and I don't know how
the packaging was done for 4.1: Was the @VERSION@ in create-schema == 4.1?
We need to have an empty upgrade path from 4.0 to 4.0.1 to 4.1 rightnow for 4.1
release. The question I want to ask everyone:
- Do we change db version for minor releases, or stick with its parent?
- How we do upgrades for minor releases?

Regards.