Pranav,

Thanks for the feedback.

I don't believe it was cache related, as I attempted to use CS on machines and
browsers I've never used before. IE with Windows by no means the browser/os of
my choice, even if V9 comes out.

Maybe something else was not cleaned when I ran "mvn clean". I''ll try to
compare two folders to see what's different, but codebase should be identical
(in theory). The only difference was, one version was cloned a week ago and
then I ran "git pull" to bring it up to date and another one that worked - a
fresh git clone. Going forward if i see an issue, I will attempt to do a fresh
clone prior to reporting it.

I've seen the UI for DVS and also attempted to test DVS code after I made
headway with previous issue. I had some issues with test but don't believe they
were CS related. I need to clean up CS config remnants on VSphere and try
again. I will report back with final test results either over the weekend or
Monday.

Thank you and Sateesh  for such an awesome teamwork.

Much appreciated, enjoy your weekend,

Regards
Ilya

Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com> wrote:
Hey Ilya ,

Just wanted to bring to your notice that we don't support IE8 anymore . Only IE
9 and above(if released) are supported at the moment . Ofcourse, firefox,
Chrome ,Safari and Opera are there in the list as well.

Regarding your issue , it seems that all what you needed was to clear the
browser cache which might have been the issue .

Glad to know , it works for you .

Also , the Vmware distributed switch UI is available in master since March 1 ,
2013 for testing , since you had specifically asked for it under one of the
JIRA tickets.

Regards,
Pranav