Update:

The setup is now reliably functional with xen and kvm hosts coming up
successfully, mgmt servers spinning up fine, server health is also
good with systemvms up and functional. A misbehaving network issue
prevented us from turning on the infra. This is now worked around:

All the sequence of jobs are on:
http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/view/cloudstack-qa/

(Currently set to test against the 4.1 branch. The packaging has been
broken for a couple of days but the setup will use the
lastSuccessfulBuild)

test-matrix (master job that triggers all others, xen, kvm profiles are running)
 - test-packaging (latest package tested from the s3 repo at yum.cloudstack.org)
 - test-environment-refresh (xen/kvm hosts are reimaged and agent package is
seeded)
 (Above two run in parallel)
 - test-setup-advanced-zone (brings up an advanced zone)
 - test-cloudstack-smoke (right now server health is checked, but will be
adding the actual tests tomorrow)

Most of the work has been happening on github [1] [2] making it less
visible on the lists. My fault entirely. I know this might have caused
some impatience among folks. But hopefully we can pull off 100% pass
rate before 4.1 goes out the door!

[1] https://github.com/vogxn/acs-infra-test/tree/4.1
[2] https://github.com/vogxn/cloud-autodeploy/tree/acs-infra-fmt

Thanks,