I feel both can exist and once VPC stuff is completed then it can be documented
appropriately

>  - What about support for systemvm / NS as an LB appliance?

I am trying to think what would side-by-side mean in this case. For inline mode
support is anything available in the CS framework?

>  - Although the ASA DHCP server cannot be programmed, it might be
> desirable in enterprise use cases (where they may not care about
> userdata/metadata) to support the ASA DHCP server as a DHCP provider. In
> this case we have to figure out how to update the NIC information in
> CloudStack DB after the VM has acquired its IP.

This is a good to have use case. Will revisit after isolated and VPC scenarios
are done.