Hi Chiradeep,

I think you are asking about the changes I am going to make to assign IPs
considering the multiple subnets associated to a network.
(Earlier i thought you were asking if i provide a way to choose a subnet for
allocation.)

So this is how i plan to handle the IP allocation.
if user has specified the  IP.
1.) If the user specifies the IP, check the cidr to which it belongs if it dose
not belong to any existing cidr throw an error.
2.) check if the IP requested is available, exit if not available.
3.) assign the IP.

 If the user dose not specify any IP.
1.) Allocate form the first subnet which has free IPs.

Also we do not allow addition of a subnet which is superset of the existing
subnet.

Bharat.