On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 8:45 AM, Mike Tutkowski
<mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com> wrote:
> If I read this correctly
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/API+Discovery+Service
>
> is it true that extending the CS API was first introduced in 4.1?

No, pluggable service was there before 4.1, but it was implemented
slightly differently. Each plugin would have it's own ACL mapping
file. Now we keep one ACL properties file, we have modified
annotations, api discovery service itself it a pluggable service
(plugin) which helps discovers any API.

You may use latest cloudmonkey and use sync to get any API you may be
adding to test and fire 'em.

Regards.