Hi Prachi,

I had a question regarding your commit for CLOUDSTACK-1604.

I noticed that the HypervisorVmPlannerSelector run level is currently 0.
This didn't appear to cause any problems until the fix for CLOUDSTACK-1604,
where a dependency on the 'configuration' database table was introduced.
ConfigurationServerImpl appears to be the component that saves the default
values to the 'configuration' table, but it's run level is 2. This means
that on an initial boot up (where we populate the database for the first
time), HypervisorVmPlannerSelector will get NULL for the config value it
needs, which will prevent the user from deploying VMs later on.

com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: cannot find
DeployPlannerSelector for vm[uuid:63b7bd9e-7be7-41e8-87e2-658d009e34cb,
hypervisorType:KVM]

Is this all correct? If so, can we increase the run level of
HypervisorVmPlannerSelector to 5?

Thanks,
Joe