Hi All,

I'm looking to convert a few of the leftover sections of the Install Guide
(pre-Apache) into XML and incorporate into the new documentation format.
Outside of a straight conversion, a few of the documents require some review in
order to bring the documentation up to date.

For each section, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to serve as an
"expert" that I can ask to review and gather any new information from.

Here are the sections I need help on (the Jira has a word doc associated with
the documentation in question attached):
- Global Configuration Settings
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1598)
- Storage Setup (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1597)
- Choosing a Hypervisor (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1596)
- Best Practices (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1599)

If anyone has any interest or would be willing to help out, please let me know!

Thanks

--
David Grizzanti
Software Engineer - SunGard Availability Services