Hi folks,

As some of you may have noticed I started a CloudStack university page on the
wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+University

The goal is to create some introductory training material that can be delivered
in different formats (self-pace, workshop…etc).

I organized the page as a syllabus of a course and started adding content
(slides and videos).

I am looking for contributors to help me fill the blanks and also improve the
existing content. I currently link to some of the CCC videos and you will see
that they may not fit a proper course design.

Ideally I would like us to all use the same cloudstack slide template, put
enough information on the slide that they are stand alone without the videos.
And then record a video (during a webinar or not..). We can then link
everything together.

Obviously there are also more advanced subjects and I propose we cover those in
a second "advanced" CloudStack course.

So edit the wiki, take up a subject and add your slides/videos ( I'd like to
stay at the current list, if you want to add one, please create a second
"course" page).

Thoughts, comments, help ?

-Sebastien