Hello,

I've been using CLucene for some time on various projects, and really
appreciate all the work that has gone into it. So thank you to all that
have contributed to date!

I've also noticed some warnings that clang emits when compiling the code
that I hoped to fix. I've got a fork of the code over on GitHub and here
are two sets of changes that I hoped might be useful, and that are
logically correct.

https://github.com/Blue-Rocket/clucene/compare/develop?expand=1

Cheers,
Matt