Answer is probably yes. I'm still fixing bugs time to time but nobody else
seems to be active here

From: Ahmed Saidi [mailto:ci7nu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2014 9:08 AM
To: clucene-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [CLucene-dev] Is clucene dead?

Hi,

When i started working with CLucene in 2011 the development and mailing list
was active, after the announcement of Lucene++ this project became inactive.
So, is this project *dead*?

Thank you for all the effort and time you spent to make this project as it's
now, i know it cover everything you need for indexing/searching but we want
more :)

Ahmed