Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:

Yes .. but gfs(1)-kernel HEAD is currently broken ..

I am adding Phillip in CC.

So far he has been doing some work on gfs1 for Ubuntu, that includes a bunch of fixes. I was not able (mainly I did run out of time) to push them all.

We have a git import based on a slightly old cvs head snapshot here:
http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=ubuntu/ubuntu-hardy-lum.git;a=summary

Glad to know people still working on this out-of-tree filesystem ... Will look into this.

There is a bit of merge that needs to be done between that tree and CVS, but there are some valuable fixes in there too that you want to take into account.

Phillip knows more and better than me how those should be merged.

Also.. do you know how is gfs1-kernel broken in HEAD?

Few things such as vector read/write .. but the most pressing issue is that it won't compile due to newer kernel NFS changes.

Will review few proposed patches (including your NFS patches) and do a clean-up first thing next week.

That's probably not from me :) I never played around with NFS patches ;)

Well, maybe I remember it wrong ... Anyway, thanks for the info.

-- Wendy