> Hi,
>
> This patch is straightforward enough, but there are a lot of other
> file systems that need similar patches. Shouldn't you do one big
> patch set that fixes several file systems at once and run it through
> Viro's kernel or Linus's kernel or something?
> Adding Viro and linux-fsdevel for more opinions.

The plan for these patches is to introduce the typedef, initially just
as documentation ("These functions should return a VM_FAULT_ status").
We'll trickle the patches to individual drivers/filesystems in through
the maintainers, as far as possible.  Then we'll change the typedef to
an unsigned int and break the compilation of any unconverted
drivers/filesystems.

We have already started sending out drivers/filesystems changes
to different maintainers.

Reference commit id - 1c8f422059ae5da07db7406ab916203f9417e396