Hi,

We've got 9 more patches for this merge window.

1. Andreas Gruenbacher contributed a patch to remove sd_jheightsize to
   greatly simplify some code.
2. Andreas fixed some comments.
3. Andreas fixed a glock recursion bug when allocation errors occur.
4. Andreas improved the hole_size function so it returns the entire hole
   rather than figuring it out piecemeal.
5. Andreas cleaned up gfs2_stuffed_write_end to remove a lot of redundancy.
6. Andreas clarified code with regard to the way ordered writes are processed.
7. Andreas did a bunch of improvements and cleanups of the iomap code to
   pave the way for iomap writes, which is a future patch set.
8. I fixed a bug where block reservations can run off the end of a bitmap.
9. I added Andreas to the MAINTAINERS file.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
---
Andreas Gruenbacher (7):
  gfs2: Remove sdp->sd_jheightsize
  gfs2: Update find_metapath comment
  GFS2: Fix allocation error bug with recursive rgrp glocking
  gfs2: hole_size improvement
  gfs2: gfs2_stuffed_write_end cleanup
  gfs2: Remove ordered write mode handling from gfs2_trans_add_data
  gfs2: Iomap cleanups and improvements

Bob Peterson (2):
  GFS2: gfs2_free_extlen can return an extent that is too long
  MAINTAINERS: Add Andreas Gruenbacher as a maintainer for gfs2

 MAINTAINERS          |   2 +-
 fs/gfs2/aops.c       |  69 +++----
 fs/gfs2/bmap.c       | 428 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
 fs/gfs2/bmap.h       |   6 +-