On Mon, Sep 07, 2020 at 02:00:41PM +0100, Andrew Price wrote:
> It should be consistent if it's the same alignment issue, I think. Perhaps
> the build machines are different flavours of arm?

That is possible, second build was scheduled on a different machine.

> Could you give this one a try:
>
> https://pagure.io/gfs2-utils/c/eb102019?branch=andyp-restore-init-align

Thanks, tests look good again on sparc64 with this patch applied:

gfs2_edit tests

 31: Save/restoremeta, defaults                      ok
 32: Save/restoremeta, no compression                ok
 33: Save/restoremeta, min. block size               ok
 34: Save/restoremeta, 4 journals                    ok
 35: Save/restoremeta, min. block size, 4 journals   ok
 36: Save metadata to /dev/null                      ok

--
Valentin