On 04/01/2022 15:35, Andrew Price wrote:
Happy new year, all!

Just a heads-up that the main branch in gfs2-utils.git will be renamed from master to main tomorrow (January 5). I will follow the procedure here:

   https://wiki.clusterlabs.org/wiki/How_to_rename_git_default_branch

The wiki page also has a section on how to update your local clone to use the new upstream branch name. Thanks to Ken for writing that up!

This change affects https://pagure.io/gfs2-utils.git

I will post a follow-up once the change has been completed.

This change is now complete. To update your gfs2-utils git branch references locally, use:

  $ git branch --set-upstream-to origin/main <branch>

for <branch>es that currently have origin/master as the remote ref.

To rename your local master branch to main:

  $ git branch -m master main

Cheers,
Andy