Hello,

Yesterday on IRC I mentionned a bug with fullscreen and it's getting
weirder.  I thought I could only trigger it on one board, but now I can
trigger it on any boards.

When I pass a stage to fullscreen it takes only a quarter of the display
(close to that).

What I do is next:

        stage = clutter_stage_get_deault ();
        clutter_stage_fullscreen (CLUTTER_STAGE (stage));
        clutter_actor_show (stage);

This doesn't work.

Now I tried this:

        stage = clutter_stage_get_deault ();
        clutter_stage_fullscreen (CLUTTER_STAGE (stage));
        /* Add actors to the stage ... */
        clutter_actor_set_size (stage, 1024, 768); // or 800 or -1 or ...
        clutter_actor_show (stage);

This "works".

And finally I stumbled over this:

        stage = clutter_stage_get_deault ();
        clutter_stage_fullscreen (CLUTTER_STAGE (stage));
        clutter_actor_show_all (stage); // show_all!

And that one Just Works<tm>.

I triggered some weird stuff with fullscreen, but finally I got it!

My 2 cents,
Mike