Hi, Clutter experts

        I am seeking a way to enable Input Method support for Clutter recently.

        And I think that in order to support different IM protocols including
X11's XIM protocol and other widely used protocols, to have a pluggable
IMContext framework is an ideal solution. And GtkIMContext show a very good
example on this. So I am planning to port GtkIMContext mechanism to Clutter
with only necessary modifications.

        And since Clutter actor do not own a window, so there might be a little
bit difficult to support XIM Protocol for now. So I plan to port SCIM's
IMContext as the first IMContext module ( since scim is one of the most popular
input method for Linux, and it can use socket for IPC, so that it do not depend
on specific clutter backend say X11). And add other IMContext module support
later.

        So, does anyone have any suggestions or comments on this? Do you think
there are better solutions that more suitable for clutter?

Thanks
Raymond