I just merged this commit into 'next' :
http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=bb1df1ec8ea880c9859845b85828b8b724abb1ba

It will definitively highlight for us all the submitting dashboard
machines that are *not* using the "--nonet" argument to xmllint.

Then, after tomorrow's run, we can decide what we want to do about it.
Either replace it with a test that does the equivalent, but without
network access, or eliminate those machines (leave the test empty in
the "else()" block) and just be happy with the test running on the
machines that do have "--nonet" access.

Michael, we do have a local copy of the dtd anyhow in
CMake/Utilities/xml -- but I'm not convinced we're calling xmllint
correctly even in the --nonet case, as I still see "failed network
I/O" types of error messages from xmllint when I run it by hand.

I think we may either need a catalog as you suggest, or at least a
"--dtdvalid" arg to xmllint in addition to what we're doing now.

Do you have a suggestion one way or the other about the optimal resolution here?

Thanks for your help with this,
David