Hi,

We're trying to configure our nightly builds of CMake, ITK, and VTK to submit
coverage reports to the official dashboard (in addition to the compilation and
unit test reports that we already do).

We are building on Mac OS X and use the clang compiler.

While compilation and unit testing work as expected, there are some problems
with the code coverage.

[problem 1]
When running the CMake code coverage tests, some of the .gcda files are created
in the source directory instead the binary directory. Here is the git status
report:
     # On branch master
     # Untracked files:
     #   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
     #
     #       Tests/CommandLineTest/CMakeFiles/
     #       Tests/CustomCommandWorkingDirectory/CMakeFiles/
     #       Tests/Java/CMakeFiles/

Because of this the CMake.CheckSourceTree unit test fails.

Do people on other platform experience similar problems, or it happens on Mac
OS only?

[problem 2]
While test logs show what looks like valid coverage information, when the
dashboard report is created, all the numbers are zero (tested lines, covered
lines, etc.). Example here:
         http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewCoverage.php?buildid=1912205

Again, does anyone experience similar problems on other platforms?

sincerely,
Alex Ciobanu